Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy Little Things

  1. I went running again today, and ever since I have been way happy.  It's better than caffeine! :)
  2. I read my scriptures and came across this one: "Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another." Romans 14:19
  3. Jeremy and I are headed to the Temple today.  I get to go and hold his hand the whole way there and back. :) And I get to go to the St. George Temple.  He's been there once.  I haven't been there at all.  It's pretty exciting.  And we found 2 cute girls who will watch our children while we're gone.
Image courtesy of lds.org


  1. Funny that we're starting with #1 again.  Ha, ha!
  2. Yesterday at our ward party Joshua met the lady who will be his school teacher in the fall.  She is our Relief Society President, and I think she will be a great teacher for him.  I'm so thankful!  And not only that, he kept telling me for the rest of the party time that he liked her so much he wanted to meet her again. :)
  3. Jeremy helped some new neighbors move in yesterday, and they have a little girl just Jill's age.  That's one of the things I was excited about when we were just in the planning stages for moving here - girly friends for Jill.  It'll be great. :)
  4. I think it's funny how we asked for babysitters and the people in the ward said, "Oh, you need somebody to tend your kids?  These girls are good tenders."  Utah is a different world, I tell you.  But it's a happy one. :)

1 comment:

lynt said...

Utah is so great! It sounds likes things are going pretty great for the boys, for you and Jeremy, and friends for Jill! So fun!