Thursday, February 2, 2012

Random

Yesterday I checked the weather report.  It said there was a small possibility of less than an inch of snowfall.  Judging by the snow I scraped off the windshield this morning, I'm guessing he misjudged.  Don't tell Jeremy, but I think it's wonderful and it made me so happy to see the sky all cloudy and snowing this morning.  It is always fun to wake the boys up with the declaration that it's snowing.  And seeing as how the snow keeps melting before we get around to sledding, we'd better go sledding right after school.  Two of the boys go snow discs for Christmas and we haven't been able to use them.

Tomorrow is my birthday.  I'm going to be 34!  I remember being a little girl and praying that the flowers would bloom on my birthday.  Funny, huh?

Little Timmy is having a hard day today.  He had a hard day yesterday too.  He just cried a whole lot and wouldn't eat.  Eating usually fixes things right up for him.  Well, finally at bedtime I came to the realization that he was cutting 4 teeth.  I believe they're his canines.  Poor baby.  Thank heavens for Tylenol to numb the pain and for TV to take his mind off it.  It's surprising how often turning on a movie calms him down.  He is very easily distracted by it.  I hope those teeth hurry up and finish poking through.

And speaking of movies, lately it's been bugging me a bit that in Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs Flint is a hero for fixing the problem he caused, especially when it broke things all over the world.

That is all.  Thank you!

No comments: