Mom of 8 and staunch supporter of parentheses writes about life in her crazy, happy world
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Can I Please Have a Burro?
I went into Del Taco to get some dinner a few days ago, and I asked them, "How much is your most basic, cheapest burro?" They lady said, "Huh? I don't know what you mean?" I tried to explain. Another worker came over and tried to figure it out as well. He said, "Do you mean a churro?" We went back and forth like this until I suddenly realized that all the signs say "burrito," not "burro." Aha! I tried that, and they did know what I meant. I guess I forgot I'm in Utah, not Arizona. It's funny, though. What in the world? These crazy Utah people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah...Utah. They don't even know what a cheese crisp is, which is a shame! They call it a quesadilla, but we all know that it is not the same!
Post a Comment