Friday, September 4, 2015

Bubby Lessons

A year ago today Bubby had his cast removed. Quite a lot has happened since then. It seems like it's surely been more than a year! I'm so thankful that he's healed fine and that we have that cute little fuzz-head. He is such a blessing. I'm thankful for the lessons that each of my children teach me. For instance, because of Bubby I learned that sometimes bad things happen, but that doesn't mean I'm a bad mom. And also, sometimes the things that happen, even the hard ones, were an intended part of his journey and/or mine in the first place. Not always easy to accept, but true.

In other news, I ran out of orange juice.  It was going to be a complete tragedy, but I found that I had blueberries in the freezer, so I made a quick smoothie and saved my buns.  Phew!  It was yummy, and I'm thankful. :)

No comments: