OK, here we go!
I got a new little laptop\tablet for Christmas, and I'm working on figuring it out. The keyboard is a little small and has a few extra buttons squished in, so it makes it kind of complicated. The right shift key is tiny and has a page up button right next to it, so I keep pushing the wrong button. And the track pad (is that what you call it?) is right under the spacebar. And I'm feeding a little fella at the same time. And for some reason the screen keeps zooming in and out. I thought it would be great for blogging on when my computer's in use, but it looks like it'll take some getting used to.
I have a lot that needs blogged about, but this little post will have to suffice for now. I've been battling baby blues now and then. Mostly I talk it through with Jeremy or get up and move my muscles as my mother would say I should. I have a lot on my mind as well. I'm not allowed to drive for at least another week. I have been taking Percocet only sporadically since late last week. Mostly I'm in no pain except for occasional headaches. And those come mostly from sitting up all night and falling asleep nursing in a chair. The guy has day and night mixed up. The first few nights dealing with that were pretty much brutal, even though I've mostly been able to deal with it pretty optimistically. I know we'll get it figured out, and though it's frustrating right now we've always gotten it figured out eventually. He wants to nurse pretty much constantly and doesn't like to be put down, but miraculously, he did nap in his swing twice yesterday! I figure the nursing constantly might be due to how tiny he is. Maybe he's just trying to bulk up. The nurse at the hospital warned us that around 2 days old he'd probably start cluster feeding (you can google that), and she had several theories about why babies do it. They all sounded pretty plausible to me.
Well, now the page keeps reloading. Ha!
I'm worried about getting the kiddos to school while not being able to drive, but I'm going to figure that out. I feel bad that Jeremy has to commute. We've got to get a different job! At least I figured out a doctor for the baby, though. :) It all works out in the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment