- Anchuvvies (anchovies) - he thinks anchovies are so, so funny/gross
- Glub (Globe)
- Th=f, so, for example Timothy is actually Timofy
- Shoogar (sugar)
- Kookies (cookies) (See, he makes the oo sound like in poo instead of the oo sound like in book.)
- Food house (Walmart) (He actually says something more like wool mart now, but for a long time there was food house in Glub and there was giant food house in Fatcher.)
- Build house (Home Depot)
- Raisin brown (raisin bran)
- Muttercycle (motorcycle)
- Vudd-eo (video)
- Greem (green)
- Cowmping (camping)
- Yoozik (music
Mom of 8 and staunch supporter of parentheses writes about life in her crazy, happy world
Monday, October 24, 2016
Timmyisms
I know I did one of these about Timmy a few years ago, but I've been keeping track of them again, so I thought I'd go ahead and put these down, and then I'll do Bubby's. :) They are just cute ways that Timmy says things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment