Friday, December 22, 2017

Happy 2nd

My cute baby turned 2 today. I can hardly stand it. I'm so happy that he mostly felt good today. I think he had a nice day, despite 2 dentist appointments today and whatever else. We got an ice cream, after all. ;) And he's always happy to go for rides in the "bus." (That's what he calls the van.)


Henry loves cars. He loves to carry them around, one in each hand. His favorite are busses. See, one day last school year we were outside waiting for Timmy's bus, and I showed Henry, "Look! It's a bus!" He was so excited that he knew what a bus was and soon after that he started calling the van that. He gets excited when he sees a school bus and exclaims, "Bus!" And when it's time for us to go somewhere he runs right out to get in the van, giggling and saying, "Bus!" So, obviously, we had to do a bus cake. I cut the shape and frosted most of it. Jill and Michael helped. And Henry was a happy boy. :)

No comments: