You guys, I just have to say - after all these years, I still read Nie Nie's blog. I kind of skim some parts. I don't really care much for the every day a new dress part of it, but her love of life jumps off the page and inspires me. It boggles my mind how they can afford the things they do, but I love her honesty and her simple gratitude. Always an uplift read.
Also, it's about the only blog I read anymore. 😅
2 comments:
upkiuplif?
I do too! And I don't know how they afford everything either. Oh well. But I love reading her blog! It reminds me to enjoy the little things. I think her blog was the thing I missed most when I stayed offline those ten days. And yours! :) I was going to email her that because it sounds like she gets a ton of hate mail. I don't see her email address posted anywhere anymore. Can't say I blame her. Why are people mean?
Post a Comment