Anne had her 9th baby on April 7, 2019. His name is Moroni Russell Thomas. Cutie!
Timmy woke up all happy of April Fool's. He made this to fool Bubby. He thought Bubby would think he really made him breakfast. Bubby didn't even wake up. Well, Timmy thought it was way funny, anyway. :)
Jeremy and our scouts came to the fire station to do part of their First Responder. I think that's Jeremy's buddy from work (who also works at the fire station) in the back. Left to right, these are our Webelos (Except Blake Sellers, who doesn't come): Daniel Lash, Mack Allred (Jacquelyn Trickey Allred's boy), Tanner Smith, and Trent Nelson. Tanner's having his 11th birthday tomorrow and is moving on to 11-year-old scouts, and the next change will be another guy coming in in June. Trent moved on just after this picture was taken. Darn! It's sad to see our boys moving on. I guess we'll just have the two coming for a while.
General Conference!
Maybe they weren't listening great, but I didn't fuss because they were playing together so nice!
Benji tried to teach Timmy how to make origami claws.
Traditional fruit salad!
I think Benji just ended up making these for Timmy. Either way, Timmy was so happy. :)
Jeremy has a stretching app that he does every day, and sometimes the little guys join in.
Pretzel stick with cheese balls
New crack in the van windshield. D:
I made chocolate muffins for breakfast on the Saturday Morning of Conference.
We played with Play-Doh during Conference. Joshua didn't want me to take a picture of what he made. Bwah-ha-ha!
Michael
Joshua's guy
Papa making Joshua's Play-Doh guy talk
Bubby loves this tray someone gave us. He tries to make ice in it all the time. And for some reason, this is something else he does - ice carrots. I don't get why, but OK. Actually, Bubby got in trouble and the tray went bye-bye, but he used to do this anyway.
Our youth had to sell tickets for this luau, and then the Polynesian Club at the college taught the Young Women a hula and the Young Men some sort of clapping/yelling thing. Joshua was doing homework, so he didn't go, but that's OK because he doesn't want to go on the activity anyway. The last one he went on was too traumatic for him. Anyway, Benji and Michael did this. They were getting grouped up to do the thing in this picture. Michael was in there somewhere. Benji's in the blue shirt.
One night I made bread for dinner because that sounded good. Bubby got too much jelly, and it got in his hair. I didn't realize it until the next day when we realized he'd cut his hair. I had to sit and talk with him for a bit before I figured out how it happened. He said there were feathers in his hair, which actually turned out to be dried jelly. I took this picture, and then discovered more dried jelly, so then I stole like 4 pairs of scissors from him one after the other as he tried to sneak away to cut the "other feathers" off. Then I finally realized I should show him the picture. He was a bit horrified. He had been so convinced it was feathers and not hair. I ran him and Henry upstairs and gave them both a bath. (Henry also had "feathers" in his hair, but nobody cut them out. Phew!) He has a little spot on the side of his head that's really short too, but it's not nearly so noticeable. I just left it alone. He's about due for a haircut now. I didn't want to shave his whole head. It's going to take some time before it grows out enough to not stick out like a sore thumb. XD
Michael fell asleep on the couch, so Joshua kept putting things on him - Benji's shoe and a spoon




































No comments:
Post a Comment