Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Times

I went running this morning and now my hip is really bothering me. It's strange how sometimes different things will make it act up and other times they won't. It's so unpredictable. Still, I conquered that hill again today, and if I can conquer that I can surely conquer the mess downstairs and a few boxes upstairs too. Surely I could even conquer the whole house! :)

I also keep thinking about how far I've run since May. I need to put my little ticker up on this new blog. But I have run either 72 or 74 miles, and that's almost the whole length of the trip I would take to the valley for doctor appointments for my last three babies. Except that I was living in the valley for most of the time I actually went to that particular doctor when I was going to have Michael. But that's a whole 'nother story. :) Anyway, that is incredible to me. It makes me want to keep it up and see how many miles I can rack up. Wouldn't it be cool if I could rack up enough miles to have run all the way back to Globe? That would be neat!

I was reading my scriptures this morning and came to the part in Second Nephi where he talks about people saying, "Eat, drink, and be merry," and "All is well in Zion." another thing they say is that God has done his work and ther will be no more miracles. What an awful thing to believe! I'm thankful to be able to say that I know that God is still a God of miracles! That one fact brings me a lot of happiness. :)

One other thing that makes me happy is how in the morning after I run Hyrum is awake and I can spend a little time chatting with him. And then little Timmy joins the party and he is squishy and fun to smooch. I love my family so much. :)

No comments: