Today my oldest son turned 12. I can't believe it. I've had all year to wrap my brain around it, but, alas, I have failed all year. Hyrum is 12. He will be ordained a deacon on Sunday. And very soon he'll be able to have his own Temple recommend. That means that very soon, Jeremy, Hyrum, and I can all be together in the Temple. I am so excited!
I'm thankful for Hyrum. He is such a good boy. I don't know what I would do without him! We have been so blessed to have him, and we look forward to many more happy years with him.
Love you, Hyrum!

1 comment:
Wow. I don't remember this happening. How did you get up here to your own bridal shower?
I think we all need to "preview and review" before we make decisions. But "processing" (in Recovery) is when we dwell on the past which we shouldn't do too much, cuz it keeps us from living in the present. Hope this helps!
Post a Comment