Mom of 8 and staunch supporter of parentheses writes about life in her crazy, happy world
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Crafty
That crafty little fella has gotten me good! I brought him in from the car and smelled that he needed changed. I laid him on my lap after gathering the things I needed to change him, and he spit up on my pants. Then before did up the straps done up he started pooping again. He pooped for a long time, at least by his standards. I gave him a good 5 minutes to finish up before attempting to change him again. Lo and behold, it wasn't just regular poop, though. It was diarrhea, and it quickly leaked out of his diaper onto my other pant leg. I hurried to clean that and his bum, also cleaning the bit of poop he pooped onto his leg while I was getting a clean diaper in position. Then before I got that diaper strapped on he wet on me, thereby spreading the third of 3 different bodily fluids across my lap in less than 10 minutes. Crafty, I say! (Shame on me for letting it happen, though! What am I? A novice?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment