Friday, March 14, 2014

Pi Day

It's pi day! That means I should make pie today! And that makes me remember I have a box of Jell-o no-bake cheesecake in my pantry. And that makes me remember that when Jeremy and I were newlyweds living in the little house above the garage in Thatcher (just around the corner from President Kimball's childhood home, no less), every once in a while we'd buy one of those cheesecakes for $1 and enjoy a slice or two each and then the rest ended up going bad in the fridge. Sad! Nowadays they cost like $1.69 and we've got a few kids to help make sure that no cheesecake goes bad in the fridge. In retrospect, though, cheesecake is usually worth it, even if the rest does go bad in the fridge, and even if it does now cost $1.69.

1 comment:

klutzy k said...

Happy Pi Day!

Beware the Ides of March...