- Dock-what (chocolate)
- Wock (ice) (He means thinks ice is rocks)
- Water wock (ice water)
- Hyrum and Joshua are both Hyrum to him.
- Wah-bah-doe, wee-bee-doe, or weh-beh-doe (water bottle) (He's used all those at different times. He'll ask me, "I drink a wee-bee-doe?" meaning, "Can I drink from your water bottle?"
- I a _____ (I want ____. i.e. I a dock-what.)
- Quite often when we passed Walmart or Home Depot he'd scream, "Da way! Da way!" (Short a as in that.)
- Hot dog bunny (hot dog bun)
- Tallet (tablet)
- Dane it (dang it)
- Wish one? (which one)
- Press! Press! (Push the button for me. Usually it's the button on the fridge so he can get water wock.)
- Pa-woe-nee (pepperoni)
- Uhhh bar or gwee-uh bar (granola bar) (He loves those.)
- Wah-bob Quare-pants (Spongebob Squarepants)
- Compeeter (computer)
- He likes to exclaim, "Not again!!" when he is stopped from doing something he really wants to do or when Mommy or Papa leave without him.
- Turd off (turned off) (For example, if somebody turns off the TV before he's ready he'll exclaim, "Not again! Not a turd off!")
- Gweemall (green bowl) (He's just copying his siblings who sometimes demand a certain color bowl for their cereal. You can give him any color and he'll be happy.)
- Ella (vanilla ice cream)
- A yukkum (You're welcome)
- Key back (come back)
- Sunshlite (flashlight)
- Bee pull (beautiful)
That's all I have for now. :)
2 comments:
I love these! So fun.
Hahahaha I love these!
Post a Comment