- a luff (enough)
- lockeet, then chockalutt, and now choe-clate (chocolate)
- bahjij (garbage)
- swăshwoom and now bashoom (bathroom - those are short a's like in the word "fat")
- haw'corn (popcorn)
- nuck (milk)
- trink a wadah (drink of water)
- shwimmin' poe (swimming pool)
- poop a potty (go potty)
- baff (bath)
- gimme pig (guinea pig)
- pockeet (pocket - oh and it should be noted that she thinks that her shirt front counts as a pocket)
- buckeet (bucket)
- ere yar (there it is)
- ag (eggs)
- han-gaburger (hamburger)
- a huckum (you're welcome - she often says, "Thank you, a huckum." :)
- făller (flower - that's a short a like in the word "fat")
- zawna (lasagna)
- a shake it (Papa's protein shake)
- Yaycho (Rachel)
- lollipops (Pops cereal)
- ut now (right now)
- crockagator (alligator? crocodile?)
- And last (for now) but not least, a week or 2 ago I was rocking Jill at bedtime and she was in a silly mood. She saw the smoke detector on the ceiling and pointed at it and said, "Us dat?" (What's that?) I told her it was a smoke detector. She replied, "Monkey doctor?"
Mom of 8 and staunch supporter of parentheses writes about life in her crazy, happy world
Monday, January 16, 2012
Jillisms
For the last few weeks I've been keeping a list of the cute little things that Jill says because I don't want to forget them. Every time I think of another one I jump up and write it on that list on the fridge. And now I think it's long enough to share here. Here are some of the cute things that Jill says and what they mean:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment