Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Do you ever feel like you hit rock bottom and just keep on bouncing? That is how it has felt to me since, oh, May 2012 or so. I feel so petty thinking about it, too. We have definitely been blessed, even as we bounce, but it has been scary and frustrating. We need some miracles. I am sure praying, but I am also sure hurt and scared.

And, no, I don't want to talk about it more than I just did.

3 comments:

Elynn said...

We're sure praying for you! Let us know when you want to talk. If you can't fix a situation, you can change your attitude towards it. Hope the boys feel better quickly! Sure do love you guys!

Elynn said...

How can we help? What can we do? What do you need?

Lynnette said...

I sure have! But the good news is it doesn't stay like that forever! In institute we talked about those Chilean Miners that were stuck in the mine for 69 days back in 2010. 16-17 of those days they had no communication with anyone to let them know they were alive. But the people above ground prayed and had such faith that they were able to locate them. Then the slow, so slow, and delicate process to get them out happened. Such a miracle. You may be trapped in what feels like that mine, but you've got the Savior and us working and praying for all to come out right. :) I sure love you guys!