Last Friday my parents and Robert stopped through town on their way to the valley. They wanted to go hiking at Round Mountain with us, so away we went. :) I took along my new camera that I sent away for warranty repair and needed to try out. I'm still not very pleased with it. It does zoom very well, and it took some pictures that I was very please with. But even outside it makes lots of noise sometimes. It's very frustrating to me! Maybe Jeremy can fiddle with it and make it work good. I've reached my fiddling limit with all my trying and failing, though on this little trip I left it on auto settings the whole time. Anyway, like I say, I got some good ones, some ok ones, and some not ok ones. Here are a few pictures from that hike.
Our cute kiddos at the top
Brom fell asleep in my arms as we hiked back to the car. Those sunglasses - Jeremy bought them for me for my birthday. I would never have picked any that big. I'm still not sure about them, but I'm thankful to have sunglasses! I use them pretty much every time I drive anywhere or spend any time outside.
OK, I'm trying really hard to be happy and upbeat here and, obviously, I'm failing. Timmy is sitting behind me (why the freak does he do that?!). And he is screaming at to top of his lungs. That's one of his favorite pastimes lately. Oh, how I despise it! That and my blood sugar has been constantly off for the last couple of weeks. I can't keep it leveled out, even when I do get lunch. It's frustrating! And I get grouchy when my blood sugar is off. Fun times!
Here are my cute parents! I'm glad they got us to go on this hike! It was really fun. :) We need to hike more often!
OK, here's an oldie but goodie - little Jill on Easter in 2010. I'm putting this here because I was looking through pictures to find the ones I wanted to put here, and I saw that one of Brom and realized, "My goodness! He looks like Jill right there!" I had never seen him look like Jill before, so I dug through some pictures. Yep, there is definitely a resemblance! Cute kiddos!
Cute fella!
Also, here is proof (Proof, I say!) that Hyrum's hair really was straight once. (This is also Easter 2010.)






1 comment:
I'm glad you took your camera on that hike! That was beautiful! Let's do it again!
Yes, Abraham does look like Jill! SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment