We've been fighting sickness for about 2 1/2 weeks. It really shows on my chart on the wall that tells how many miles I've run. After that week where I ran 14, I only ran 10. The next week I ran 4, and last week I only ran one. :( Between Brom and I feeling yucky it was hard to leave the house at all. Either I'd feel too yucky or he'd feel too yucky and fuss all day, and you can't really leave the house when your baby is feeling yucky. He's feeling a lot better now, though, and I'm feeling better except for the infection in the back of my nose. (I hate those! I am cursed with them every winter. :P) So this week I'm already doing a lot better. I have already run 6 miles, and I'm hoping to make it 15 by Friday. :) My bum and my foot are complaining. My hips were complaining, but they stopped when I stretched them. I'm not sure how to stretch my heel or my bum. Ha ha! But I feel so good! This is exactly what I needed! :) It feels good to be back on track, and now I'm trying to take a look at our menu and see how I can be sneaky and decrease calories at the same time.
I said yesterday I think that I'm working on a book again. This one is the summer of 2012 when Jeremy was in Paris. It's actually kind of a fun book, and I'm excited to have it done. I'm putting in Jeremy's pictures and the emails we wrote back and forth. It'll be awesome! I'm not looking forward to the next one as much because it will have the part about a certain someone I've been trying to forget, and I feel like I failed the test of being kind and loving while she was here. I was way too whiny. I don't like remembering what she did to us or how I reacted. Well, for now I'll just finish this one and then hurry through the unpleasant parts of the next.
This is totally out of nowhere, but I really like the herb basil. I've had a hard time with it, though, because it goes bad in the fridge before I can use it (I like it fresh). But yesterday I found chopped frozen basil. It's like a little ice cube tray, but it's little cubes of basil, about 1 teaspoon each. Cool! I'ma put some on some chicken tomorrow. :)
Here are some picture just for fun. :)
Jill picked these roses at the park and then planted them under the playground. :)
1 comment:
Very cute pictures!!! :) Glad you get to workout and run! Hope your heel feels better soon!
Post a Comment