Some pictures from Hyrum
Teeny baby frog.
Someone ate this sandwich and left only this much for Papa. ;)
Papa doing swimming lessons with Henry
(Because of the stupid virus, we had to have a parent for each child in this, the very beginner class. I went with him all but once or twice.)
We were hoping for more/bigger potatoes, but this was our harvest.
The sun was red because of the forest fires miles and miles away.
We even had this red sunbeam in the laundry room.
The missionaries came to help us build a pizza oven
and plant a tree.
We finally find Brotein Shakes. Yum! This was strawberry banana. I think David Palmer owns that business. It's a food truck.
Happy birthday to Jill! She got lucky and got two fries in her Happy Meal.
Home church! :)
Jill frosted this herself.
Jill's birthday was on Father's Day this year. We were fortunate to have both grandpas here to celebrate with Papa and Jill.
Henry testing to see if the cake is poison
Grandma Badger took Jill out clothes shopping one day. She got some dresses, some shoes, and a necklace.
I don't remember what's happening in this picture, but it's funny. :)
Last day of swimming lessons! Jill stays in Sharks. Timmy moved up to Sharks. Bubby stays in Dolphins. Henry stays in Tadpoles. (The order is Tadpoles, Minnows, Dolphins, Swordfish, Sharks.)
Bubby was really nervous about doing Dolphins, even though he was a good enough swimmer for it. I told him he'd better be brave and do it. After that first class, he turned into a regular little fishy and wasn't scared anymore. :) I was so relieved because Tadpoles and Minnows both required a parent to help, and I couldn't do both classes at once. Phew!
Grandpa jumped in this time. Hooray!
♪"And a bag of four grapes!"♪
I have no idea where this photo came from. I just found it on my phone. But I love it!
Our friend Roger Williams passed away. He was such a good man.
































































No comments:
Post a Comment