You can see a hot air balloon off in the distance between the trees. This was on my morning walk at the track.
Jill made a face with leftover pieces of wood from the chicken coop.
Chickies climbing all over Timmy
And Michael
Aaron was in the Gilagram!
Hyrum got a job, and then right before he started, the stake president called to tell him he was reassigned to serve in the Georgia Atlanta North Mission. He was set apart on May 3, and he flew out on May 5.

He got to come home from being set apart and put his name tag back on. :)
At the airport
We waited in line so long, that Hyrum's flight closed before we got to the baggage check desk. We stood there uncertain of what was going to happen for a few minutes, and then the lady told us she was putting him on a different flight. This one would be boarding soon, but he had time to get there. And it would be direct to Atlanta instead of having a layover, so he'd get there ahead of the time he was supposed to. I called his new mission president to let him know as we drove away from the airport, and I had a nice little chat with him. It all worked out great, and I was so thankful!!
New tickets. I took a picture so I'd be sure to have the information. That way I could track his flight. :)
Entering the TSA checkpoint
There he goes (right behind the Pre-Check sign)
We'd left all the kiddos at Susie's house because of airport restrictions having to do with that dang virus. On the way back to her house we found Jill Lane. :)
The kiddos always think these guys are funny. This is in Globe on our way home.
Timmy's writing assignment.
Angelica started growing big chickie feeathers. :) This is her next to the warmer we got. It was kind of expensive, but it ended up being a great purchase. At night, they'd all huddle together under it in their coop. :)
This geo board is something Prenda sent in our math supplies kit. It's not something I'd have picked, but the kids have had a lot of fun with it.
Grandma and Grandpa Badger were able to find a nice, new little 4-plex to live in. We went to see them, and we found a wheelbarrow to play with. There's now a great big workshop here.
Sitting on the wall by the tennis courts.
Cousins and popsicles (That's Taylor on the right end.)
Doby Mick is a character on DreamBox, the math program we used for Prenda. Timmy drew this.
Henry fell asleep with Bubby's sword and shield. He loved these so much that we needed to buy him a sword and shield too.
Cute boy and cute chickie
We love our chickies!
In the evening of the day Hyrum flew out (or maybe it was the next day), I found this photo that someone had shared on the Missionary Mommas Facebook page, saying that Elder Burk (from Ghana, she said, meaning he was reassigned from Ghana to Georgia, but I thought it was funny wording), had made it safely. This is them in the parking lot at Walmart. His companions were Elder Flores and Elder Boren. Elder Flores finished his mission a few weeks later.
Grandma and Grandpa gave Hyrum some money before he left, and this is what he used part of it for. :)
Flores, Boren, and Burk































No comments:
Post a Comment