Elder Burk's pictures first
When Hyrum was in Ghana, his district would often decide to buy a pig that they'd roast for p-day activities. Hyrum always had to contribute to that, and though the pig was good, it was frustrating because he didn't get to decide. And in Georgia there were at least two instances where the rest of the district decided they were making district t-shirts, and that everyone had to pay for their own. Getting money for this shirt ended up being a pain, and then the shirt is pink. I don't think he even brought it home. Ha ha!
Insignia on the shirt
Back at home, we got a peach blossom. :)
Benji and Jill playing Dungeons and Dragons with Hyrum over the phone
We made these for Lincoln's birthday. Emmett got all creative.
Timmy
Eric
Bubby
Logan
Lamar
Emmett again
Jeremy gave me these flowers for my birthday. They stayed good for like a month!
Mama gave me these orchids. :)
Timmy made a Sonic mask.
Hyrum's trainer got married. He's a good kid.
I think this jacket is funny. It says, "Love pink," but it's purple.
Benji was dancing around in socks, and he fell and messed up his knee. We had our friend John Clegg come and check it out, but he couldn't tell if it really needed anything because it was kind of swollen already. Benji never let me take him to the doctor. We just iced it a lot. He needed a brace for a couple of months, but now he seems fine.
He probably has a mouth full of whipped cream.
Henry loves this game!
For Nature Study this particular day, we went and found the photo op chair the college set up. We were missing 3 students that day.
As we started that walk, I stepped one foot into the road to start going, and Bubby slipped on the dirt in front of the house, and he scraped himself up pretty bad. I made everyone go back and wait while I bandaged him. Poor kid. It made an impressive scab and needed lots of cleaning.
Jill did it! She finished all of Lexia Core 5! This meant she was done with 5th grade Language Arts. I wish I could say she finished 5th grade math, but she didn't.
Emmett made this for Imagination Station. I can't remember what it is.
100th day of school glasses!
Eric scratched Henry with his long, nasty fingernail. I was afraid it would scar, but it didn't.
Baby got bigger!
Grandpa Badger came to play guitar with Benji.
I don't remember where Michael got this kazoo, but I thought it was funny that he was playing kazoo and video games at the same time.



































































No comments:
Post a Comment