Our good friend Lilly and Os sent us another computer that Os had rebuilt. The Wonderful PC of Os? ;) It was in this box full of packing peanuts.
Henry jumping in the box
This boy was insisting that he wasn't tired, I believe. Ha!
Bubby lost another tooth
Benji and Michael at chickie time
Checking out the innards of the new computer
I found this out in the garage one day. Joshua made an invitation for Joe when he was like 5. So cute!
Tee hee! I came across this during poetry teatime in my class. I didn't want to explain what a brassiere was, so I read it to myself real quick and moved on. Ha!
We made these in my class for Mother's Day. You color coffee filters with markers and then spray them so the colors run together. They did great. After they dried, we put them together to make flowers.
The day after this, we found out that Robert had passed away. Jill had made a whole bunch of these for fun, and she gathered a bunch of them and made flowers, and then we took them to Grandma.
We watched Godzilla vs. Kong for our anniversary at the theater, and then we went and ate at China Taste. The movie was good. I loved that they gave Kong a giant axe. :) I liked this fortune. I was hoping it would mean land to build on!
The college put on fireworks across the street for our anniversary! Just kidding. It was graduation, but it was on our anniversary.
On Mother's Day I found out that I was supposed to take pictures of my kids for a presentation at an upcoming youth devotional. I did the best I could, and then I read further that they were supposed to be outside at sunrise or sunset, and they couldn't be wearing a logo on their shirt. Oh, well! They should have given me more notice. Instead, they stressed me out on Mother's Day.
We went to see Aaron's animals with my class. It was great! He has a lot of snakes and other things.
Bubby at the library
My sisters and me and Dad at the school next to the cathedral where they had Robert's funeral mass
This was after the vespers on May 14.
Hyrum and Joshua hadn't seen each other in person until this day, at least not since a year ago. I like this pictures. :) Good lookin' kids! I was really glad to see Joshua.
Check out this weirdly long remote in our hotel!
The layout of our room was weird. The bathroom was in the middle of the room. The TV was at an odd angle to watch. It was just really weird.
See? The TV was down the wall from the bathroom, far from the bed, and at an odd angle from the couch and desk.
Lynnette and me




































No comments:
Post a Comment