Friday, April 20, 2012

Jill

I've been laughing about this picture of Jill for a few days, and I just need to share it. It is priceless. She did put her underwear on herself (ha, ha!), and she also decided to brush her own hair while she was on the toilet, and then she forgot that the brush was even there for a few hours. And here she is, chopping pretzel sticks on the bench. She will hate me for sharing when she's a teenager, but for now, how could I not share?!

3 comments:

Elynn said...

A picture for future blackmail! Hahaha! :D So how is the potty training going?

Christine said...

It's not going so great. She wets in every pair of underwear I put on her. We just can't seem to get the timing down lately. Still, we'll keep trying.

Gina Hansen said...

That picture should be titeled "keepin' it real!" I love it and good luck witht the potty training!
Gina