I took that first picture this morning. He'd been sleeping and Timmy woke him before he was ready, or something like that. He fell asleep again on my lap. He looked so cute and peaceful, and his cheeks are so sweet and his hair had cute curlies. I just needed a picture. I didn't get the curlies in the picture, but I did get the cute cheeks. :)
The second one isn't as happy. I was making stew, and I left the kitchen to work on other things while it heated up to boil. Bubby toddled in there and found a chair that someone had pushed over by the stove. He is getting so quick! Before I knew what was happening he climbed up on the chair and got burned. I'm still not sure if he touched the pot or the fire, but it sure hurt! I just imagine him standing on the chair and wondering about the fire and poking his cute little finger into it. :( Well, anyway, he screamed for at least an hour. Not even a bathie helped. He finally fell asleep on me in the chair again. Now he has a blister on the end of his pointer finger. Poor fella. :(
1 comment:
Ouch! Poor thing. He's so cute!!
Post a Comment