Blast it! I started this 3 times! I found a super long meme. I'll delete some of the more stupid questions.
1 - Who was the last person you texted? Bishop Mawson - baptism bidness
4 - What sports do you play? Ha ha
5 - Who is the first person in your contacts? Aaron and Kenzie's landline phone.
6 - What is your favorite song as of the moment? I don't really have one, but I have been having fun listening to songs from high school and college. And I had lots of fun singing church music going to and from the Temple on Saturday.
7 - If you were stranded on an island, who do you wish to be with? Duh. My family. If I had to pick one person it would be Jeremy. He would help me stay sane and feel like our kiddos would be fine. And he is fun to be with. And he is my favorite.
8 - What do you feel right now? That is a strange question. I'm tired.
9 - What chocolate is your favorite? Dove dark with almonds, but only because Belgian chocolate isn't usually available.
14 - What do you want to be in the future? Myself - whoever that ends up being
15 - When was the last time you cried? Why? The other day. I will keep that to myself.
16 - Are you happy? It was a happy day, yes.
17 - Who do you miss? My Cedar city friends, particularly Tia Fawson.
18 - If you were given a chance, would you like to have a different life? Nope.
19 - What was the best thing you were given? Life
21 - What is your favorite dish? I don't really have one, but I really loved the dinner I made tonight - lemon pepper chicken, dressing, and sweet potatoes. Yum!
23 - What is your biggest regret? Not standing up for myself. That and yelling at my children and spanking them. I have improved a lot on those over the years, though. Thank heavens!
26 - Name someone pretty. Jill
27 - Who was the last person you hugged? Brom
28 - What kind of music do you listen to? 90s pop and hymns mostly.
29 - Are you over your past? I would be if it would stay in the past! Ha ha! But really, I have come a long way. Still have a ways to go, but progress!
32 - Do you have troubles sleeping at night? I have problems not sleeping! After my babies are weaned I stop waking to take care of them. I don't mean to! Thank heavens for Jeremy. And good thing I somehow wake up when he isn't home.
34 - What do you prefer, jeans or skirt? Jeans
36 - Did you ever have a girlfriend/boyfriend whose name starts with a “J”? Yep. And whadya know! I married him!
39 - Do you have any phobias? I used to fear being chased, even at play, and I was afraid of the dark for a long, long time. Like until I went to college. But I'm really only afraid of things that could hurt me or my family right now. (Yucky bugs that carry germs and bite and sting and such.)
40 - Did you try to change for a person? I don't remember. I think o did.
42 - Would you go back to your previous relationship? I never really had one.
47 - How many roses did you receive last Valentine’s? None. But before you feel sorry, just remember our birthdays are both right before Valentine's Day. It would kind of be overkill to go all crazy with it. That and it feels so fake. I don't need to feel forced to show love. I'd rather just do it every day because I like to.
48 - Have you ever been kissed? Ummm... gonna have to go with yes on this one.
49 - How long is your longest relationship? 14 years, 9 months, and 18 days.
53 - Do you have a grudge against anyone? I have grudges against holding grudges. I hate grudges. ;) I try to just move on because it feels better, but there are definitely people I want to never see again.
54 - Are you a crybaby? Sometimes
58 - Do you like getting hurt? LOL. No. Except sometimes it is fun to get some sympathy. ;)
59 - Does anyone hate you? I am not sure, but I don't want to know if they do. I can't live with knowing someone is upset with me. It is too painful.
60 - Did you slap anyone whose name starts with an “R”? What in the world?! How many people have I ever slapped?!
61 - What hair color do you prefer? I like my hair how it is, but it was fun when I dyed it a little red. I liked that.
64 - Have you ever thought of killing yourself? No. (Good golly! Who thought up that one?!)
68 - Are you good at holding back your tears? Sometimes.
71 - Are you a KPOP fan? Obviously not. No idea what that means.
73 - Have you ever sacrificed something important to you for someone you love? Yes. It's in my job description.
75 - Have you ever ridden a boat? Yes. My dad had a canoe for several years. I loved going canoeing at Lyman Lake.
79 - Have you ever been jealous? Who hasn't?
83 - Do you have any memories you want to erase? Don't we all?
86 - Have you ever had an argument with someone? I was thinking about this the other day. Did I tell you how I insulted Jennifer once during an argument? If I didn't, let me know and I'll tell you.
91 - Do you believe in the phrase “If it’s meant to be, it will be”? Yes, but I also believe we're supposed to do something to help it along.
95 - How do you look right now? Sleepy.
96 - Do you believe that first true love never dies? No
100 - Did you ever feel like you’re not good enough? Oh, yeah. But I got better. I am pretty comfortable with myself these days. And it is because I decided I was good enough, not just because anyone else thinks I'm worth something.
1 comment:
K-Pop is basically Korean pop music. K-Pop has gotten to be very popular in a number of places around the world.
Post a Comment