Thursday, February 13, 2014

Throwback Thursday

This time I decided to just do pictures from all our birthdays in 2007. We don't have any from my birthday that year.  It's really not uncommon because I'm usually the one taking the pictures.  But anyway, looks like it was a happy year. :)
 


Michael turned 1!  Here he is with Joshua and some new funnels to play with in the bathtub. (We still have them.) Remember those bandages on his hands? (He tripped and caught himself with his hands on a wood stove.  It was so darn sad.  But as soon as the doctor took care of it he went on playing like nothing had happened.  That's my boy!)
 

4 boys!  We printed them some cute hats with Michael's picture on them.  That was fun. :)
Joshua, Michael, Hyrum, Benji
 

Jeremy and I both turned 29. Jeremy prefers chocolate pudding for his birthday cake.  I think I forgot to get birthday candles, so we used the next best thing. ;)
 

Yummy! (Hyrum and Michael)
 
 
This wasn't from a birthday, but I wanted to share it anyway. Kimberly and Emmett came to visit, and Michael was checking Corwin out. Ha, ha!  Poor Corwin! He didn't like that very much.
 

Joshua turned 5!  We made hats again. :)
 

Present time! Michael, Benji, Hyrum, Joshua, and Joe.
 

Hyrum turned 7!
 

He and Thomas's birthdays are close together, so we decided to have a party at Jennifer's house to celebrate both birthdays.  Any excuse to get together. :)


And last but not least, Benji turned 4!
 

We got him this happy night light to stick on his wall.  It didn't last super long, but he liked it. :)
The end.

1 comment:

Elynn said...

Thanks for the updates! So cute! Good luck on everything!!!