Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wednesday Picture Day

I give up.  I don't like being wordless.  This is hereby declared to be picture day.  I got  a new camera yesterday and took a billion pictures.  I mentioned on Facebook how I'm kind of frustrated with it because it pixelates backgrounds and hair.  But some of these came out pretty good.  The boys thought some of my silly settings were fun, so we took some silly pictures and they laughed.
Cute baby in his walker (His feet don't touch the floor yet, but he has fun being in his walker.)
 

Benji on the "fish eyes" setting.  Ha ha!
 

This one kind of makes me laugh.  It doesn't quite look like Timmy.
 

Jill on the punk setting or whatever it is.  I kind of like this one.
 

This is one of my favorites.  Michael with the fish eyes setting.  Hilarious!
 

I did fish eyes on Joshua, but it didn't make much difference since he was hiding in my blanket.
 

Hyrum on the reflection setting.  Timmy looks at this and says, "Hyrum!  Aaah!"  He thinks it's funny.
 

This one doesn't quite look like how I see Brom, but it's cute. :)

1 comment:

klutzy k said...

I like words. I also like pictures. Thanks for posting both! :)